Villages in Chennai are Far From Developments
- Co-operatives also funds and monitors the financial force of the village.
- Village co-ops can adjust villages in sections of irrigation and familial requirements.
- It’s mostly hard to make parents to assist their brood to go to schools as it is their mindset.
- Lesser attendance in village schools in the state of Bihar, and Uttar Pradesh.
- Many a times one among the villages is a ghetto.
- Many village awareness programs and necessary coerces were constantly organized.
- Men from ghetto villages are debarred to use even the critical wants of the adjacent village.
- No fine is a village without crucial objects to sustain and come up.
- Not from single man alone rather than a man with determination to have things done.
- One among the hardest obstacles to pass is the caste obstacle.
- Our country’s complete education level can be chased to its villages.
- Over 60-70% of villagers are contemptibly lies on closest cities for even critical hospital.
- Overcrowded schools in few villages of Arunachal Pradesh; low attendance in lot of village schools athwart the state of Bihar, and UP, fall of primary schools in some villages.
- Panchayat is answerable for taking verdicts and use them.
- Power is served to most villages currently by the ministry of power.
- Prime Health care is crucial necessity of any country and Sri Lanka is best in introducing to its villages.
- Prime the village for online tasks as it will be their window to the globe.
- Crowded schools in few villages can be seen Arunachal Pradesh.
- The co-operative value has to estimated to its best whether a person building a village lone handedly or not.
- The scheme Ayushman Bharat of 3rd party insurance from the bank end will facilitated rapidly.
- The social activities of the Hindus in Hindu temples are banned to the villagers of the ghetto village.
- The society-based units in the name of women’s thrift groups, adolescence clubs, and milk dairy society are to be emphasized.
- The village analyzes the yearly water assessment to make more efficient and equitable management of water resources.
- The village gram sabha made a watershed growth event.
- The village gram sabha started a watershed raise program.
- The village panchayat adopts a holistic aim on lot of tasks joining with society groups in charge for dynamic aspects of the village economy and social development.
- The village panchayat also centered on family planning & replanting, for which the awareness courses and programs were continuously scheduled.
- The village panchayat chose a spiritual center on a variety of deeds, with neighborhood groups chargeable for several aspects of the village business and social growth.
- The village panchayat focus fully on family planning and reforestation.
- The yearly water appraisal report is being organized in the village for extra efficient and balanced management of water capitals contributing to higher farm benefits.
- There is a key task to Village Co-operatives answerable for the raise of rural sector.
- There need always extra female presence in village co-operatives.
- They shield over ninety-seven percent of the villages of India, few managed by its VC affiliates and few by the government itself: Many co-operatives are misguided and short of training.
- Throw a pebble and get into the neighboring village this is in fact the villages in India.
- Today’s power ministry is engaged electrifying maximum villages than one had forecasted.
- Village Co-operatives in are those Co-operative societies maintain a significant role in the development of rural sector.
- Villages dwell by farming and on working of irrigation farming will grow.
- Villages need not less than 1-2 man nursing homes to begin with, later enlarging to medium size doctor’s offices.
- Villages ready to face the immense crisis they face through the commitment from state and central regime level.
- We need Public toilets otherwise not one toilet for every home.
- We should step away from the shortlisted wisdom of Mahatma and fact in technologies and hygiene of Indian and western tradition.
- Women are wanted to acquire part in village co-operatives.
|Anna Nagar east
|Anna Nagar western extn
||New Avadi road
||Nungambakkam High road
||Old College buildings
|Central Institute of technology
||P C hostel
|Central Leather research insti
|Chennai Race course
||Perambur High road
||Pr. accountatn general
|D G vaishnav college
|Defence Officer’s colony
|Directorate Of tech education
|Dr. ambedkar nagar
||Royapettah High road
|Fort St george
|G K m colony
||Saidapet West(mer with sdp)
|Golluvar Agraharam road
|Govt Stanley hospital
|Guindy Industrial estate
|High Court building
||Sri Ayyappa nagar
|Hindi Prachar sabha
|Indian Institute of technology
||Thygaraya Nagar north
|Kalaignar Karunanidhi nagar
||Thygaraya Nagar south
|Kdm West(mer with kdm)
|Kilpauk Medical college
|Koyambedu Wholesale market com
||Vivekananda College madras
||Vyasar Nagar colony
|Madras Electricity system
|Madras Medical college
|Madras Presidency college
||World University centre