Top Ten Facts of Assam Police Constable Recruitment
- Assam Police has posted vacancy notification for the Police constables job. Nearly 145 numbers of vacant post are available and it is for SOP’s to apply for the recruitment.
- There is eligibility criteria exclusive for this recruitment complying which the candidates can apply for the vacancies. Candidates who functioned in Dhubri & BTAD in 2012 ethnic problem and the SPOs who were deputed in the districts of Bongaigaon, Chirang, Baksa & NC Hills for National Highways & Railways line security during militancy can do apply for this job.
- The official website is assampolice.gov.in in order to apply for Assam Police Constable SPO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Assam Police is headed by the DG of Police and the Inspector General of Police headquartered at Ulubari, Guwahati. Its mission declaration is to maintain order, avoid and detect crime by enforcing law concretly and impartially, without fear or favor, prejudice or vindictiveness.
- The calendar year 2018 has job notification for the SPO Constable posts.
- The applying candidates should comply with the set eligibility criteria like academic qualification, age factor, physical fitness standards, selection process and all lelse. If the applicants match the eligibility terms then they can step ahead to apply online freely.
- Do fill the form and scan upload all the requisite documents. Use net banking, credit card, debit card, bank challan to remit the fees and take print after downloading, and saving.
- The Start of Online APplication date is 14.12.2018 and the end of application date offline is 16.12.2018 and of online is 26.12.2018.
- A class viii passed job seekers can apply for the exam provided the certificate is from recognized school and Institution.
- The age limit of the candidates is 18 years at low and 40 years at high as on 1.7.2017. There are age relaxation to be noted in the official notification. The Physical Standards fixed for males are in centimeters 162.56, 260.02 for general/obc/mobc/sc and st(h),st(p) respectively.
Candidates should write the written exam in the subjects like Elementary Arithmetic ten Marks, Logical/ Causing/ Mental Ability, General awareness/ GK and current affairs, India & Assam`s history.
The Selection Process of the Candidates is after the performance in Physical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Tests.