Top 10 facts to West Bengal Recruitment 2018
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board wanted lady constables declared in its job opportunity notification. Nearly 2550 vacancies are vacant and its eligibility conditions notified in the official website here http://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in.
- West Bengal Police is the state enforcement agency works to get the attitudinal change for higher police public harmony. It aims to win efficiency in its primary focus to prevent crime and detect crime. It holds good to organize many exams to recruit qualified candidates in different departments.
- Candidates initially verify the eligibility terms such as educational qualification, age factor, application fee, selecting rule, grade salary, so on. Only if the applicants comply with the eligibility terms can do proceed further to apply online.
- Simply complete the application form filling with no mistakes in a prescribed format. Then go head to remit the application fee. Download the submitted application form, save, and print it for for further reference.
- Only the Madhyamik Examination pass students of west Bengal board of secondary education are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- The minimum age of the candidates is eighteen years and the maximum age is 27 years as on 1.1.2018. There are also age relaxation apart from the prescribed age limit to the respective community categories.
- The general category candidates should remit Rs.170 and SC & ST candidates should spend Rs.20/- as application fee.
- Only the meritorious candidates will be chosen after their performance in Physical measurement test, PMT, Physical efficiency test, PET, and at last written examination and a personal interview.
- The Pay Scale is Rs.5,400 to 25,200/- plus grade pay of Rs.2,600/-
In order to Apply For WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018 should have access to the official website. Navigate to click link online application.
- Feed in the necessary information in the given column.
Hit submit, download, save, and print.