Top 10 Facts of ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Indo Tibetan Board Police has announced recruitment notification to hire constables for vacancies up to 134 numbers. The aspiring police job seekers should view the official website to download Indo Tibetan Board Police Recruitment notification. The job finders can apply online from the direct web link of ITBP Constable recruitment.
- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is one among the CAPF Central Armed Police Forces of India, started on 24.10.1962, through the CRPF Act due to Sino-Indian War of 1962. Normally it organizes different employment examinations to recruit qualified candidates in various departments.
- The calendar year 2018 has vacant post for constable driver. Only the candidates who can comply with the eligibility conditions such as academic qualification, lower and upper age limit, application fee, remuneration scale, selection process and all else can apply online.
- The job is for only male citizens in Group C (Non-Gazetted & Non-ministerial) in which the eligible candidates are invited.
- The incumbant can start submitting application online from 14.2.2018 until 15.3.2018.
- The candidates who possess matric or class x from a reputed board or institution along with driving license for light, medium or heavy motor vehicle with two year experience in driving can do apply.
- The age limit of the candidate is from 21 to 57 years along with the relaxation.
- The Pay scale for this job opening is between Rs.21,700 and 69,100 according to seventh CPC apart from other allowances.
- The applicant belonging to general category should pay Rs.100/- while the Scheduled Caste, SC, ST, Scheduled tribe, EXSM and Ex-servicemen not required to pay the application fee.
- Those applying for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 should go to the official web portal from where should click link ITBP Constable driver recruitment to fill particulars correctly and submit to download, save, and print.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police