SBI PO Recruitment April 2014 :
State Bank of India(SBI) has announced a latest notification related to Portability Officers(PO) Recruitment 2014 for total 1837 vacancies and inviting online application form before registration lines closes on its official site at www.ssc.nic.in
Recently State Bank of India(SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of PO post and currently there are total 1837 vacancies.
Name of post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Number of post: 1837 posts
- The candidates those who wish to apply for the posts of SBI PO age between 21 to 30 years as on 1st Jan 2014 relaxation in upper age limit is as per the government rules..
- Rs 500/- pay general/OBC Candidates for on-line applications fee for Application form to apply for the posts of SBI PO Recruitment.
- Rs 500/- Pay fee for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates
- Candidate should have a graduated degree in any from a recognised University for SBI PO Recruitment.
The selection of candidates will be done based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination Throw by the interview & group discussion.
- Starting Date of Online application : 07/04/2014
- Last date for online application: 25/04/2014
- Last date for fee payment: 25/04/2014 (online) 28/04/2014 (offline)
- Exam Date will be on: Month Of June
State Bank of India(SBI)