Pros & Cons of Xiaomi TV Models
Mi recently brought to India Mi TV 4 where it is gaining gigantic response.
Cons of Xiaomi TV
- Little Fragile because of slim build.
- TV speakers are not as fair.
- No screen uniformity
- Contrast ratio can be higher
- There is no after sales service of MI television thus there is absence of xiaomi service centers or xiaomi showrooms
- Xiaomi LED panel is bottom lit thus lacking uniform brightness across all the screen corners making reason for being so slim in top
- No Ultra Dimming Zones means no back light in various zones, as low light performance will be bad
- No True HDR eventhough it supports 10bit input, panel is not made to display 10 bit colors
- No Dolby Vision or Dolby Atmos support thus they are not really HDR
- The Viewing angle is below standard for not being a QLED and OLED
- Low Sound Quality
- Operating System experience is less in comparison to future update
- The integrated and installed software services wont support all 4K content
- The side load of all application required for not being a android TV
- In case of wall mounting friendly usage of back ports is hard
- Though the price of Rs.39,999 is very cheap that cannot fetch a tv of that size still one can spend a little to decide on VU series.
- The 32″ MI TV is a 720p panel and not a complete HD panel.
- The demand of Xiaomi tvs are challenging issue through flash sales
Pros of Xiaomi TV
- Very less price
- Fantastic picture quality
- Thin bezzle
- Finest user Interface
- Great sound Output
- Many input Options for HDMI & USB
- Slim Design.
- 10 bit panel helping more
- Good 4K HDR Performance
- Gaming Experience on Consoles is good
For more info visit MI