With tomorrow the 16th september 2016 scheduled for complete bandh in tamil nadu for the reason kannadigars of karnataka reaction to release of cauvery water to tamil nadu ordered by supreme court of india. The tamil nadu muzhu adaippu is called by mainly farmers, opposition political parties, trade unions and so on.
The ruling government of tamil nadu political party aiadmk is not participating in the bandh. Although there are indications that companies, factories, shops, pharmacies, private travel operators of bus, car, van, auto rickshaws, theaters may remain closed from dawn to dusk there are available all government run services for the public to maintain peace and calm during this tamil nadu strike.
Following are the peace keeping facilities and amenities prepared to available in advance in abundant at this time of tamil nadu bandh.
- all metro, mrts, sub urban, broad guage, meter, and narrow guage trains from southern railway are available at all major routes to all stations from tamil nadu as usual.
- all setc tnstc bus, arasu perundhu, local buses, omni bus, sitrundhu will ply enroute to any place via usual routes at same price
- all govt. hospitals, police stations, corporations, municipalities, zonal offices, government clinics, fire stations, post offices, centers will function to cater the needs of public
- milk, water, rations shops will be available for supply
- all government run schools, colleges, and universities will kept open for the students to come
- vegetable markets, sandhai will be available to trade freely
- full police protection force is available in each and every nook and corner of the streets of cities, town, and villages for the security and safety concerns of the public
- amma market, amma water, amma canteen, amma unavagam, amma cement shops, amma pharmacy are all will be open as usual
- all citizen services like eb, election, aadhaar, revenue, departmental offices are open to address queries of the public
Therefore the tamil nadu government of chief minister Selvi. J. Jayalalitha asked its citizens not to worry and get panic about tamil nadu. Simultaneously, her efforts on the cauvery dispute is progressing to see the fine results very soon.