TNPSC for the recruitment of VAO, Typist, Draftsman, and others mentioned many terms and conditions over notification, application, examination, selection, rejection, cancellation and so on. Of the few, the first and foremost is the submitting of online tnpsc vao application.
- The candidate up on submitting the filled online application are allowed to print and/or save in the pdf format.
- To do this, the applicant should enter registration number, and password.
- The candidates are not required to post forward the print out of the application submitted. Even no other credential documents need to be sent to the TNPSC.
- Up on heading to the succeeding process of selection where the candidate’s certificates will be checked.
- A mere registration of one time is not considered as an application for any vacancy.
- There is no need of any document upload during submission of online application against this recruitment as it may be necessary at specific times.
- In case of the needed certificate is missed uploading or the upload is not clear then the application will be summarily cancelled.
- The final date to submit online application is by 13th december 2017 until 11:59:00 pm. The candidate cannot find any link to apply online tnpsc after this time.
- For more info find here
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Frazer Bridge Road
V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town, Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone: +91-44-25300300 (12 Lines) Fax: +91-44-25300598
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com