How to apply ration card in maharashtra?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Any maharashtra state ration card applicant who want to have a ration card should apply to the Rationing Office of his region in the prescribed form. The Mumbai-Thane Rationing area is administered by the Controller of the Rationing Office. While the district & Tehsil levels, the District Supply Officer and the Tehsildar officers are the concerned authorities for the ration card application process.

The filled in prescribed application form to be submitted including a copy of residential proof like bank passbook, house rent receipt, electricity bill, telephone bill, driving licence, identity card, allotment letter towards quarters given by the government MHADA, CIDCO, & NOC from house owner or a copy of the agreement if the house is leased. Apart from that the resident should declare an affidavit for not holding a ration card.

The ration card transfer requires to present the certificate of cancellation of the old ration card from the issuing officer.

For the child’s name inclusion in the previous ration card, a photo copy of the child’s birth certificate to be attached. Likewise, to append spouse’s name, the deletion certificate of the spouse name from the earlier ration card is needed.

The Food & Civil Supply Department of the government of Maharashtra is accountable for issuing ration cards in the state of Maharashtra. The contact information of the department is as under:

Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department
Mantralaya Annexe, Mumbai 400 032. Telephone +91-22-22023183

The Controller of the Rationing office is the nodal office to issue of ration cards across forty-two rationing offices in the Mumbai & Thane region of Maharashtra.

For more info reach here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *