Rule to Apply for ration card in Uttarakhand Urban Area
- To secure a new Ration Card, simply fill the uk family card form available at no cost at District supply Office counter or just download from the official web link.
- Pin the requisite papers with the form and submit to the DSO Office.
- The officer will verify the form & documents to issue an acknowledgement receipt. Further the uttarakhand ration card application form is forwarded to the Supply Inspector (SI) of concerned area.
- SI will check the form and documents and come to house to check the particulars.
- Given the verification is perfect, the application goes sanctioned issuing the ration card rolling back to the clerk .
- Clerk prints a new Ration Card including the family members, pastes the photo of the head of the family and key in the ration card entries in master database.
- Finally the Ration Card is annexed with Fair Price Shop closest to your home.
- On production of acknowledgement receipt to Clerk can obtain the new uttarakhand Ration Card.
How to get ration in uttarakhand Rural Area?
- With the blank ration card application had from uttarakhand Block Development Office should fill it correctly.
- Attach the necessary supporting documents with the form and submit it to the Gram Panchayat Officer or GPO) at BDO Office.
- GPO will verify to the satisfaction and issue the acknowledgement receipt and forwards to the Supply Inspector or SI of your region.
- GPO will check the application form & documents and visit your home to check particulars.
- If checking is in complete, he will approve to issue of ration card.
- GPO finally computes a new Ration Card and affixes photo of the head of the family and type in the ration card entries in master register.
- Find your Ration Card appended to the FPS which is nearest to your home.
Document List for ration card
- Address Proof
- water bill
- electricity bill
- telephone landline bill
- rent bill
- Surrender Certificate
- residential Certificate
Who is eligible to avail ration card in uttarakhand?
- Anybody who is Citizen of India
- Permanent resident / old inhabitant of the Island.
- Not in hold of any ration card anywhere in India.
Food and Civil Supply
Directorate of Food and Civil Supply, Uttarakhand
8 A, Bengali Mohalla, Dehradun 248 001.