The island people can avail the service of ration card in lakshadweep. The lakshadweep government provides household ration Cards, special cards are to Government canteens, hospitals, schools, institutes.
The Sub-Divisional Officer or Assistant Sub-Divisional Officer is the issuing authority to apply for ration card in lakshadweep islands.
The prescribed pre-printed application form can be had from the Cooperative Supply and Marketing Society aka CSMS. The duly filled-in application should be given to the SDO/ASDO attaching the new ration card book available at the cost of Rs.3. The Surrender Certificate should be submitted enclosing the application for household ration cards.
Ration Card in the island of Lakshadweep is an vital document and has equal significance as that of any other state. Ration Card authorities in Lakshadweep has organized fair to migrate ration card particulars to websites. In the lakshadweep ration card website the citizen can have following utility services
- Online ration card application form/process
- Download Ration card form Lakshadweep
- Changes in old ration card
- Ration card search
- Ration card status
The officers are attempting best to include extra details to this shell.
In order to apply online for ration card in Lakshadweep
- First download online ration card form from the different types like APL/ BPL/ AAY/ SBPL. Then key in all the columns with family head and other members, residential information properly.
- Add all the requisite proofs/documents
- Up on filling the form hit submit button send to the SDO government officer in the Food Supply office or ration card office
On generation of ration card acknowledgment slip for lakshadweep islands use it to find ration card status tracking number and anticipated issue dates.
For duplicate or temporary ration card the process is same by attaching supporting documents with the application form.
For queries/concerns can call toll free number 1800-425-3186