Goa ration card applicants can use plain paper accompanied by the prescribed Annexure H Declaration Form.
- Also attach Cancellation Certificate had from the respective Taluka Mamlatdar where the ration card was done previously.
- Incase of non-availability of the ration card Cancellation Certificate enclose photograph and an affidavit declaring that the applicant and his family members have no other ration card in Goa or anywhere in India.
- The application should be endorsed to the subsequent Talathi for inquiry and report. The new goa ration card will be printed within seven days.
For new ration card in goa state attach
- Self-Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/ Ward Councillor
- Proof of Date of Birth like Birth Certificate or matric Pass Certificate
- Proof of Residence such as Photo Identity Card/ Electoral ID card/ PAN /Driving license/ Passport
- PP size photograph of Head of the Family
And to obtain duplicate ration card in Goa
- Simply apply on a4 sheet
- Attach the Certificate from the respective FPS.
- Enclose an affidavit furnishing family members, residential address and causes to seek a duplicate ration card.
- Include a copy of a Challan of Rs.1/- remitted in treasury.
- Get goa duplicate Ration Card in 7 days time up on receiving the report from the Fair Price Shop.
For name cancellation / removal in case of death or desire
- Write it in plain paper scribing the cancelled person name.
- But incase of demise should provide death certificate by the Head of the family.
- Attach the original Ration Card.
- The Cancellation Certificate is given within two days after deletion of name in the Ration Card.
Shri. Mahesh V. Corjuenkar
Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs,
First Lift Second Floor, Junta House, Panaji, Goa