How to apply for ration card in Arunachal Pradesh?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The indian citizens who are resident of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to apply for ration card in arunachal pradesh. The arunachal pradesh ration card applicant should contact the district supply officer, district head quarter or the administrative hq, sdo, eac, co.

Incase, the applicant being a government employee should submit surrender certificate along with the prescribed form filled to get a ration card. If it is urgent, then the ration card could be remitted in original at the place where the govt. servant has been transferred. The HOD will move the application further.

And for the general public, the application has to be dealt by the Gaon Bura/ Panchayat Member. The official will check whether the name prevails in the ration card of any other household. Persons over twelve years of age are considered as adults.

The documents required to apply for ration card in arunachal pradesh are surrender certificate. The local resident should present the head of the household ration card to which they previously belonged. And for the outsiders for ration card transfer should submit surrender certificates and Inner Line Permits also.

The new ration card application fees charged by the arunachal pradesh civil supplies department is Rs.5/-. The applicant can avail the prescribed form from the office of the respective authority.


Arunachal Pradesh State Centre and Dept of Food & Civil Supplies,
Arunachal Pradesh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *