The bihar police job seekers should pay an online fee of Rs.700 for the bihar police online application. The fee concession is available only for SC/ST candidates at just Rs.400.
How to apply for Bihar Police Sub Inspector?
- So as to order to apply, initially register on the official website http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in. The applicants would be needed to give their name, email id address, and mobile phone number to make registration.
- Once registration is done, complete the online application form and attach the essential documents
- There is no need to prefix Miss, Ms., Mister, Mr., Doctor, Dr., Mistress, Mrs. to the candidate names.
- After submitting the application forms, upload specimen photograph (digital photo of below 25 kb) and signature (either in Hindi or English), along with other documents as requested
- Surrender the form and head to make online fees
- Once submitting the fees, candidates can check and download the application form copy.
The applicants should submit the online application forms last by November 30, 2017 and there won’t be extend thereafter. The selection is purely based on a preliminary exam, main examination and Physical Efficiency Test. The Candidates who pass the preliminary would be called to take the main exam. Close to ten thousand candidates would be filtered after the main exam for PET tests which shall be used for final selection.
CENTRAL SELECTION BOARD OF CONSTABLES
Shri Sai Tara Complex,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Patna 801 503. Bihar