To Apply for New Ration Card in daman & diu union territory following are the documents required:
- Self Declaration & Certificate From Pradhan/ Ward Councillor
- Birth Certificate / 10th Pass Certificate showing Proof of Date, month, year of Birth
- Residence Proof like Photo Identity Card/ Election Identity Card/ PAN/
- Driving license/ Passport
- PP sized photograph of the applicant
How to Apply for a New Ration Card in Daman & Diu?
One who desire to apply for a new ration card in Daman & Diu should fill the daman & diu ration card application form and submit.
- The applicant should write his own application on a a4 paper in a readable manner and give Declaration as prescribed by the administration.
- The resident should submit the cancellation certificate authenticated by the Taluka Mamlatdar of the previous place of dwelling.
- As the application is posted, the same would be forwarded to the Gram Sevak / Talathi for further enquiry.
The ration card holder wanting to know the allotted Food grains can access here http://188.8.131.52/nfsadaman/FrmAllot.aspx And to search for a ration card online to evaluate reports should access to the link therein.
There are 3 various types of Ration Cards prevails in Daman And Diu
- The Above Poverty Line category households will be having white color ration Card that can be used as identity proof.
- The below poverty line families will be issued pink color Ration Card
- The Yellow Ration Card is given by the District Rural Development Agency for those people who fall under Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Any Citizen of India who is a Permanent resident / old inhabitant of the Island having no ration card is eligible to obtain daman & diu ration card.
Directorate of Civil Supply, Daman And Diu
Ground Floor, Secretariat, Fort Area,
Moti Daman, Daman 396 220.