Today on 1st february 2018 the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley dictatate the final full Budget of the National Democratic Alliance government. Alongside, eight states of india will be witnessing Assembly elections before this year end as well as the General Elections on the way. This populist budget 2018 has benefits for more bharat than of mere urban india especially ladies and women.
Let’s have a look at the benefits gifted to women in 2018 financial budget
- Gross remuneration of fresh female workers to rise in the formal sector
- The government will invest 12% of salaries for new employees of Employees’ Provident Fund aka EPF across all sectors
- The EPF share from female workers will be slashed down from 12 % to 8 % in their first 3 years of work
- There seems no modifications in the employer’s EPF contribution
- Women self-help groups will be motivated to start up organic farming
- Financial aid to ladies self-help groups will rise to Rupees 75,000 crore by March 2019
- Women under the poverty line to have 8 crore free gas connections under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana aka UJJWALA
- Under-privileged ladies will too avail 4 cr. electricity connections under Saubhagya Yojana.