Aadhaar Card Latest Updates:
About Aadhaar Card:
The Unique Identification Authority of India provides the Aadhaar Card which is the 12 digit unique-identity number issued based the biometric and demographic data of the Indian residents.
The Aadhaar is the world’s largest biometric ID system launched on 28th January 2009 and as per the last report about 1.171 billion Aadhaar numbers had been issued across the country of India.
Recently the Government of India had asked the People to link Aadhaar Card with Sim Card, Bank Accounts, LIC Account, Income Tax, Pan Card on or before the deadline mentioned.
Aadhaar card linking with Mobile (SIM) Number:
Various mobile network operators of India like BSNL, AirTel, Reliance, Vodafone, Aircel, MTS, Jio, Idea had asked to link their Sim Card with the Aadhaar card before the deadline.
- How to link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Mobile Number Via Interactive Voice Response System?
- How To Connect Aadhaar No. with Idea with 14546?
- Dial 14546 To Link Aadhaar with Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Reliance Jio, Vodafone Number Via IVRS OTP
- Link Mobile & Aadhaar Number of Any Operator Via OTP
- How To Connect Aadhaar Card Number with Airtel Mobile Number via IVRS?
Aadhaar card linking with Bank Account
Aadhaar card linking with Pan Card
Aadhaar card linking with LIC
Aadhaar Card Virtual ID Updates:
- Are Virtual Aadhaar ID Numbers Are Safe in Hands of Layman?
- Agencies Accept 16 Digit Temporary Aadhaar Card Virtual Numbers
- How To Give Temporary KYC Via Virtual Aadhaar ID?
- How Aadhaar Virtual ID Works Beyond De-Duplication By Agencies?
- How To Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID Number?